Saturday, April 24, 2010




I have decided to participate in the 1st Quilt Ever put together by Care on her blog at Obsessively Stitching. Please forgive me if the link does not work. This blog is a learning experience for me.

I have decided to go with the slightly smaller version. I "just happened" to have 9 fat quarters that coordinated. That meant that all I had to purchase was the fabric for the binding and backing~ much to the pleasure of my husband!
Here are the fabrics that I have chosen: all cut into 6" squares. The green (backing) and blue (binding) are on the far right.




Here are the squares sewn into 3's.


I will post more as the quilt is being finished. Let me know what you think!

Have a blessed day!

Garilyn

1 comments:

Care said...

YAY for starting a blog!! I can't wait to see your quilt take shape.

I love the quilt in your header, too -- it's so cute; and I love those fabrics!

 
(c) Copyright 2011 It's Time to Sew. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.