Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tiny Tillia 1/24



I hope the sun is shining where you are because it is damp and foggy here in North Carolina! However, it is supposed to be sunny and in the low 60's this afternoon!

Tiny Tillia is having a Bodysuit Blowout until January 30th.
We have "Nail Protector Bodysuits" on sale for $9.99 in sizes 0-3 and 3-6 months.
These suits have foldover cuffs to protect baby's face.
A 3-pack of single size bodysuits is on sale for $9.99. They come in green, blue or pink.
Sizes range from 0-3 up to 18-24 months.
TT also has a "Growing Bodysuit 3-Size Pack" on sale for $9.99.
These come in pink, blue or green and you get one in size 0-3 months, one in size 3-6 months
and one in size 6-9 months. Nine months of wear in one pack!!


Shop at www.tinytillia.com and remember to use my name: Alexa Hall as your representative! Thanks!

Please contact me with any questions at alexAValueOnNecessities@yahoo.com
Visit my Avon website at www.youravon.com/alexahall
I'd love for you to "like" my new facebook fanpage, where I will be sharing sales and new items!
Have a wonderful week:) happy Alexa

0 comments:

 
(c) Copyright 2011 It's Time to Sew. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.