Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I want my family to remember in the midst of all the rush and activity the reason that we celebrate Christmas.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
My husband, Brian and I are usually up before the kids and get Christmas music playing. We wait for them to wake up (or wake them up) to open gifts. Mid-morning we have a huge brunch.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
I would ask for a room that is only for my sewing, with a nice work area, and a design wall. Oh, and of course to have it filled with a wonderful stash of fabric!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We like playing Christmas music as much as possible and just spending time together.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played board games such as Yahtzee, Clue, Sorry, etc.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
I have carried on baking cookies and goodies for Christmas. Brian loves Shortbread nuggets and considers them only Christmas cookies, so there are LOTS of nuggets made each Christmas season! That is a tradition we have carried on from his side of the family.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
The only away from home Christmas trips we've taken have been to see family. I think staying in a cabin in the woods sounds like a great away from home Christmas trip.
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
This is easy for Brian to answer!! The top three things on the list would be:
1. DSi XL Red Bundle
3. XBox 360 250GB with Kinect
What's on your wish list?