Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've been making...

the Love Me Knot Dress/Top!

The pattern is by Little Lizard King.

The Easy Fit Pants pattern is by CarlaC Dolly Designs found on You can make this.

Pinks/Browns/Cream polka dots and stripes! Yummy...reminds me of neopolitan ice cream!
This is a size 5.


Love Me Knot Dress (3T) in black, white, and bright pink, yellow, green, and blue!

Nice twirling action!!

Relaxing in the sun!

Ruffle Knot Top (size 12-18mo.), pattern also by Little Lizard King.
Sorry, the pictures didn't come out all that great! Should have gone outside!






You Can Make This!

Custom listings coming soon to our etsy shop!
Thanks for visiting today! I'm not really good at html, so bear with me...I'm trying to learn!

~Garilyn
 
(c) Copyright 2011 It's Time to Sew. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.