Monday, September 27, 2010

One Thing Challenge~ Kyana's skirt

I joined in on the One Thing, One Week Challenge over at Amy's Creative Side.
Amy says, "I don’t want you to be stressed out about this challenge, but I do hope to MOTIVATE you. Finish something, start something, just don’t be overwhelmed by everything – One Thing!"
My goal: a twirly skirt for Kyana.
Goal accomplished!








Check out the other accomplished goals on One Thing, One Week over on Amy's Creative Side.
I'm linking up:

Amy's Creative Side


Enjoy your week! ~Garilyn

8 comments:

Rachel Slote-Brown said...

Cute skirt! I've always wanted to make clothes but I haven't tried yet.
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Congrats on your finish.

Melinda said...

Adorable skirt! She looks like she enjoys it!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Love the skirt. I'll bet your little girl feels so beautiful in it!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

As a fan of twirly skirts myself I think it and the model are adorable!

Barb in Mi said...

Congrats on a completed challenge - and on a perfect model! There must have been several happy people in your house..

Leah said...

Great job on the skirt! I love it! My girls love twirly skirts - and the best thing is they can be worn for years... first a little long, then with leggings and shorter!

Thanks for the comments on my blog.

Robin said...

That is too cute! And it looks like she is loving it. Congrats on your finish! :)

Dresden Quilter said...

It looks fabulous! She is a great twirler!

 
(c) Copyright 2011 It's Time to Sew. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.