Monday, September 6, 2010

A little about me...

I thought I might share a little bit about myself.
Here's a list of things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I'm a Christian.
2. I'm married to a pastor.
3. I have 3 sons (11, 8, and 6).
4. I have 1 daughter (3).
5. I can't sing.
6. The town I live in is the home of the Great Pumpkin Show!
7. I love to sew.
8. I love to quilt.
9. I drive a Toyota mini-van.
10. I'm the oldest of 4 children.

11. I have brown eyes.
12. My hair is naturally curly.
13. My favorite color changes frequently. (right now...blue)
14. I love Jesus.
15. I like to read Christian romance novels.
16. I've lived in VA, WV, and OH.
17. I've been on a missions trip to Paraguay.
18. I used to tap dance.
19. I went to Denmark with a foreign exchange folk dance group when I was 16.
20. I love to sew.
21. I had stitches in my chin when I was 3.
22. My grandmother was a quilter.
23. I love to quilt.
24. I don't like to hand quilt. (It takes too long and I'm all about finishing!)
25. I homeschool my children.
26. I like to crochet.
27. I like to bake.
28. I like chocolate.
29. I like to bake with chocolate.
30. I like iced cappuccinos.
Hope you enjoyed reading a little about me. I'd love to hear something about you!
Garilyn

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

Ever read Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers? Good read!

Sonia Valdez said...

You can tell you love to sew and quilt - you said them both twice. I love to sew also!

Nice to know more about you!

Tina said...

Fun to read your list! Can learn so much.

Something about me? Hmmm.. I really want a minivan. So bad. :)

~Brenda said...

Wow! We have a lot in common!

Something about me ... I'm a homeschooler, mom of 3, my eyes are brown, and I'm learning to quilt. I'm also a heart patient and have many other health problems.

Probably more than you wanted to know .. lol

 
(c) Copyright 2011 It's Time to Sew. Blog Design by Zany Dezines.